RefWorks Bibliographic Management Software
RefWorks 2.0 Tutorials and Resources
- RefWorks 2.0 Quick Start Guide
- Free live webinars (recorded webinars are also available)
Want to know more about RefWorks? Register for a RefWorks workshop!
Note: Access to RefWorks is restricted to current faculty, staff and students of the University of Connecticut. Individuals not currently affiliated with the University of Connecticut can purchase an individual subscription to RefWorks.
What is RefWorks?RefWorks is a web-based bibliographic management program which allows you to:
- Create a personal database of citations from journal articles, books, book chapters or other sources
- Automatically generate a bibliography (works cited page) in APA, MLA, or other bibliographic styles in MS Word after downloading the RefWorks Write-N-Cite plugin
- Export search results from the UConn Libraries' research databases directly to RefWorks
- Link to the full text of online articles from your RefWorks database using the 'UConn Links' button
- Share your RefWorks database with others using RefShare
RefWorks Commercial - Created by UCTV - Fall 2008
Special thanks to Dan Simonelli, Adam Brick, and Fred Horsman for creating this video for the University of Connecticut Libraries